Boost Your Quality of Life Profitably and Confidently
Here are some of the responses:
Elimination of All Personal Debt
i want to get there with a community.
I would wish for an abundance of money to cure my remaining debt and acquire assets that will render cash flow.
To raise people (including myself) our of poverty by addressing systematic and institutional inequality
To know where to start.
And so... we have created the ultimate program for hardworking people of African descent who have become discouraged and unmotivated due to systemic barriers of oppression.
Perspective: Where To Start
Start your journey to a higher quality of life by learning how to truly understand the unique obstacles of people of African descent in America from a historical, social and cultural perspective, as well as how to use this newfound perspective to build the confidence, mindset and skill-sets necessary to start creating a solid 1- year and 3-5 year personal blueprint for a higher quality of life for yourself and your loved ones.
Creating Your Life Plan
The goal of the class is to help you do the following:
in spite of systemic barriers of oppression
- Lifetime Access to Our Membership Program (for our first 500 students) and all the perks that come with that $3,997 value/year
- Course Welcome Package (welcome gift, workbook, etc.) $1,997 value
- The creation of your investment portfolio / residual income with your first 2 investments $5,997 value
- Your personal (1)- year plan blueprint: personal development, financial stability and side gig establishment $997 value
- (3) - (5) year plan blueprint: financial stability and wealth building - learn various ways of earning income $997 value
- FREE financial planning strategy (saving, budgeting, investing, protecting) $99 value
- Travel the World: A Travel Education and Budget Plan $997
- (5) curated employment opportunity offers after you go through the program [work-from-home, remote] $597 value
- Discount to our online services entrepreneurship mastermind and partner program $3,997 value
- (6) 30-minute 1:1 coaching calls a month $2,997 value
The Actual Cost
+ $397/month for 6 months after
Payment Plans and Financial Assistance Available.
Pay in full (save $600)
Course Seats are Limited. Price of Course Increases Annually.
Payment via PayPal or Eventbrite Available
Results You Can Expect
- A solid personal blueprint for a higher quality of life through holistic self-, professional and financial planning
- A guidebook/workbook you can keep forever
- Lifetime access to our supportive, engagement and resourceful community to support you on your journey
- Coaching Calls to Go Over the Course Modules and Answer Any Questions You Have in using the information taught to create your personal blueprint
- An established, pandemic-proof side gig opportunity that you can do part-time or full-time, as well as job search assistance with financial coaching for saving, budgeting, investing and protecting
Make Money On Bills You Already Pay (Essential Services: Wireless Phone, Gas, Electric, ID Theft, Home Phone, Cable/TV), etc.
Hello there! You like reading our articles, and we love that we can provide valuable content for your personal and professional development and your journey financial stability. I personally love reading your comments: the good, the bad and the ugly, so feel free to comment on our articles. Our team loves to hear from you.
Do you want more articles like this on a regular basis? A monthly basis? A weekly basis? We created a membership program just for our readers who want to consume our members-only online content or get it shipped directly to their homes (for our folks who still love to read print magazines and newspapers), in addition to giving you access to exclusive work from home job opportunities, online and offline networking events, opportunities to get free 1:1 mentor-ship from FLP mentors and partners. Interested in learning more? Click here.
Not interested just yet? That's alright! We know you have to get to know us a little more to determine if we are right for you. Browse more articles in the meantime, and check out our free resources (and yes, they are 100% free--webinar sign up not required.)
About First Ladies Of Poverty Foundation
Black Owned Businesses
Community & Activism
COV 19 Resources
Currents Events: POC
Finances And Taxes
Higher Education And College
Jobs And Employment
Money And Finances
Power Of Community
Professional Development Tips
Safe Space Notes
Scholarships And Grants
Struggle And Overcome
Travel And Vacation
Work From Home