First Ladies of Poverty Foundation just won our 6th award last month and hit our quarterly revenue goals--which means we can give some of that money to deserving talent who can bring their skills to our team to expand our company vision, mission and impact.
About: First Ladies of Poverty Foundation is a community and resource hub for new and seasoned BIPOC and minority professionals, entrepreneurs and investors seeking to master financial literacy, business / entrepreneurship, wealth building and investing to escape the paycheck to paycheck lifestyle and build generational wealth.
Our program has 5 stages and after completion of the program, the alumni has a chance to come back to the community and get paid to teach what they have learned to their community.
We are currently seeking hardworking and entrepreneurial-minded talent in marketing, sales and community management who want to join the team!
If you or someone you know seeks:
* The option to work part-time or full-time w/ flexible hours
* Opportunities for Company Growth & Advancement
* Opportunity to Own Part of the Business in the Future
* Supportive & Collaborative Team Work Atmosphere
* The ability to work from anywhere* Company Retreats, Events & Travel Opportunities
* The chance to be in the company of high-profile business owners, entrepreneurs and investors
Our next first lady or gentleman of poverty could be you!
If you are willing to put in the work and learn to master a business that can significantly improve your and our client's lives in escaping the paycheck to paycheck lifestyle and building ownership, this opportunity is for you. Recruiting only 5-10 new team members every quarter.
*** Tips for Getting Recruited ***
1. Learn more about the organization and our programs before the call
2. Think about your skillsets and how you can contribute to the mission and vision of expansion and impact
3. Think about the tangible, specific results you believe you can attain in the first 3 months of joining the company
If interested, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on which position you are interested in (marketing, sales, etc.), the type of work you seek (part-time or full-time), and tell us why you would be a good fit to join the team. If selected to move forward, you will receive a link to schedule your 15-minute interview and will receive a decision after the interview.
*Those who apply must be 18 years of age or older with a clean background and reside in the United States. Serious candidates only.
FLP First Generation